High Octane Performance Living
Doctor A is pleased to design customized treatments to help you perform your best at life. Services include a variety of treatment options from Dryp IV therapy, interdisciplinary coaching with the Inspyre Life Change program, combination therapy with eastern medicine techniques such as Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine, to personalized vitamin and supplement regimes.
Dr. A recommends Pure Encapsulations Vitamins as they are high quality and laboratory tested.
Dr. A recommends his unique combination for increasing energy and decreasing inflammation: AB²C² + Mag. This combination helps with low back pain, neck pain, migraine headaches, muscle pain.
- A= Ashwaganda for energizing and calming effects
- B= Bromelain for anti-Inflammatory properties
- B= B Complex Vitamins for nervous system heath
- C= Curcumin (turmeric) for anti- inflammatory properties
- C= CoQ10 for mitochondrial support
- Mag= Magnesium for muscle relaxation and improved sleep.
Dr. A also recommends
as a substitute for NSAIDs for their anti- inflammatory properties. Try it instead of a NSAID.
Dr. A has a keen interest in Nootropics, or cognitive enhancers, to maximize our brain function. He recommends
- B vitmains for cellular metabolism, energy production, and nervous system function
- Gluathione for antioxidant properties
- Higher dose Vitamin C for antioxidant properties
Other important elements of performance living are diet, exercise, and sleep.
- Easy to follow Dietary recommendations include minimally processed foods, foods low in carbohydrates and sugars, those with low glycemic index, and lean organic meats.
Daily exercise and movement are key. This includes:
- getting up regularly (if you have a seated job),
- taking the stairs, walking >10,000 steps/d and using wearable devices to help track progress and hold you accountable.
- For people who have desk jobs, Dr. A recommends standing or treadmill desks.
Restful sleep is another key element to peak performance living. Sleeping in a cooler room with minimal distractions is important. That includes putting your devices to sleep away from your bed.